* 1 carton (15 ounces) fat-free ricotta cheese
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
* 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 2 cups tomato juice
* 1 cup chunky salsa
* 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes
* 14 uncooked manicotti shells
* In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, spinach, sour cream, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder.
* Combine the tomato juice, salsa and crushed tomatoes; spread 1 cup sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Stuff uncooked manicotti with spinach mixture; arrange over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over manicotti.
* Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
* 7 Servings
* Prep: 20 min. Bake: 70 min.