Nacho Salsa Dip
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
* 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* Tortilla chips or cubed French bread
* In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
* Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve warm with tortilla chips or cubed bread.
* 28 Servings
* Prep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours