Southwest Corn Bread Bake
* 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
* 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
* 2 tablespoons chopped onion
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup cornmeal
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
* 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
* In a large bowl, combine the chili beans, corn, onion and cumin. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
* In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Combine milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
* Drop by tablespoons over chili mixture; carefully spread over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.