Black Bean Enchiladas
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 medium green pepper, chopped
* 2 tablespoons chicken or vegetable broth
* 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained, divided
* 1-1/2 cups picante sauce, divided
* 12 flour tortillas (6 inches)
* 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
* 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 3 cups shredded lettuce
* 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
* In a nonstick skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in broth for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Mash one can of black beans. Add to the skillet with 3/4 cup of picante sauce and remaining beans; heat through.
* Spoon 1/4 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam side down, in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine tomatoes and remaining picante sauce; spoon over enchiladas.
* Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5 minutes longer. To serve, place 1/2 cup lettuce on each place and top with two enchiladas. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.