* 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple
* 1/2 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (8 to 10 pounds)
* 2/3 cup maraschino cherries
* 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Secure pineapple and cherries to ham with toothpicks. Combine brown sugar and seasoned salt; rub over ham. Gently pour pineapple juice over ham.
* Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Baste frequently with brown sugar mixture. Yield: about 18-20 servings.