Parmesan Cheese Sticks
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 12 slices bread, crusts removed
* 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Dip four slices of bread into egg mixture; place each between two plain slices. Cut each stack into three strips. Combine Parmesan cheese and parsley. Dip all sides of each strip in butter; roll in cheese mixture. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheet.
* Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.