* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 8 corn tortillas (6 inches)
* 2 cups angel hair coleslaw mix
* 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
* 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1/2 cup sliced avocado
* In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add tilapia fillets, one at a time, and shake to coat.
* In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook fillets in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, place tortillas on a baking sheet and spritz with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp.
* In a small bowl, toss the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and peel. Cut fish into large pieces. On each tortilla, layer coleslaw, black beans, fish and avocado. Yield: 4 servings.