* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
* 1/2 cup flaked coconut
* 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
* 1 pint vanilla ice cream
* 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
* Place pecans and coconut in an ungreased baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
* Meanwhile, prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack; cut into small squares.
* When ready to serve, in six parfait or dessert glasses, layer with brownies, ice cream, caramel topping and pecan mixture; repeat layers one or two times. Yield: 6 servings.