* Butter-flavored cooking spray
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* In a large skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, saute onion until tender. Add pork chops; cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
* Combine the salsa, chilies, cumin and pepper; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.