Zucchini Tomato Frittata
* 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
* 1 cup boiling water
* 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
* 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
* 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 cup sliced zucchini
* 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
* 2 teaspoons canola oil
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* Place tomatoes in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
* In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, cottage cheese, onions, basil, pepper flakes and reserved tomatoes; set aside.
* In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute the zucchini, broccoli and red pepper in oil until tender. Reduce heat; top with reserved egg mixture. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until nearly set.
* Uncover skillet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.