Devil's Food Cookies
* 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) devil's food cake mix
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons butter, softened
* 3 tablespoons water
* 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
* In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and water (batter will be thick). Fold in chocolate chips.
* Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 28 cookies.