* 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
* 24 to 28 large marshmallows
* In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
* Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
* Place four cookies bottom side up on a microwave-safe plate; top each with a marshmallow. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-15 seconds or until marshmallows begin to puff (do not overcook). Top each with another cookie. Repeat. Yield: about 2 dozen.