* 3 cups sliced cauliflower
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
* 2 medium carrots, julienned
* 1 can (15 ounces) whole baby corn, rinsed and drained
* 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
* 1 pound boneless pork, cut into thin strips
* 2 green onions, thinly sliced
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
* 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 cup water
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 4 teaspoons honey
* 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
* 4 teaspoons cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons cold water
* 1/4 cup salted peanuts
* Hot cooked rice
* In a skillet or wok, stir-fry cauliflower in 2 tablespoons oil for 3 minutes. Add carrots; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add corn and peas; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove; keep warm.
* Stir-fry pork in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add onions, garlic, ginger and chili powder; stir-fry until pork is no longer pink. Remove; keep warm.
* Combine water, soy sauce, honey and bouillon in same pan. Combine cornstarch and cold water; gradually add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
* Return vegetables and pork mixture to pan; heat through. Stir in peanuts. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.