* 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
* 2 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
* 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 2 to 3 teaspoons minced garlic
* 1-1/3 cups chicken broth
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 teaspoons dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Additional grated Parmesan cheese
* Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in 1 tablespoon oil for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm.
* In the same skillet over medium heat, cook carrots in remaining oil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in the chicken, broth, cheese, basil and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
* Drain pasta. Serve chicken mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with additional cheese. Yield: 4 servings.