* 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
* 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
* 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
* 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
* 1 green onion, chopped
* In a small bowl, beat cheeses with oregano until blended. Spread 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over half of each tortilla; top with olives, pimientos and onion. Fold tortillas over.
* Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill quesadillas, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve warm. Yield: 12 wedges.