Chicken Cordon Bleu
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
* 1 cup soft bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 2 tablespoons white wine
* Flatten the chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Spread mustard on one side; sprinkle with paprika. Top each with a ham slice. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks.
* In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Brush chicken with mayonnaise; roll in crumb mixture.
* Place in a shallow 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; cover loosely. Microwave on high for 7 minutes; turn chicken. Cook 5-1/2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink; keep warm.
* In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, heat butter on high for 20 seconds; stir in flour until smooth. Cook, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds. Add milk and salt. Cook 2-3 minutes longer or until thickened. Stir in cheese until smooth. Add wine. Discard toothpicks from chicken; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.