Bank of America recently contributed to McPherson County Community Foundation to provide grant awards to the following organizations.
• Bedtime Rocks — The group provides pajamas and books to children in need
• McPherson County Humane Society — general programming expenses
• STEPMC — general programming expenses
• McPherson Chamber of Commerce — general programming expenses
• Community Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners
• FUSE Foundation — established in 2008 to provide opportunities for social networking, recreation and education for young adults with neuromuscular disease.
The McPherson Community Foundation serves the common good fro its residents, building strong communities by engaging people in philanthropy and developing a permanent endowment to provide resources, now and generation to come.