* 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
* 3/4 cup salsa
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup frozen corn
* 1/3 cup uncooked converted long grain rice
* 1-1/4 teaspoons chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
* Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the beans, cheese, salsa, onion, corn, rice, chili powder and cumin; spoon into peppers. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
* Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until peppers are tender and filling is heated through. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.