* 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
* In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for several hours.
* Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 8-12 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.