* 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
* 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
* 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
* 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
* 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
* 2 tablespoons chopped Diamond of California® Pecans
* In a large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding for 2 minutes. Pour into graham cracker crust.
* In another large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spoon evenly over the vanilla layer.
* In a third large bowl, whisk remaining milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spread evenly over butterscotch layer. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.