* 2 tablespoons chili sauce
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
* 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/4 pounds), cut into four steaks
* 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
* 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
* 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into strips
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1 small garlic clove, minced
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 cup Daisy Brand Light Sour Cream
* 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
* Combine the chili sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, pepper flakes and 1/4 teaspoon salt; brush over steaks. Broil steaks 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
* Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and green and yellow peppers in oil until tender. Add the garlic, pepper and remaining salt; cook 1 minute longer. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and horseradish. Serve steaks with pepper mixture and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.