Appetizer recipe: Cheese Meatballs
- Cheese Meatballs
* 3 cups (12 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
* In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
* Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Yield: about 4 dozen.