Black Bean Taco Pizza
* 1 tablespoon cornmeal
* 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
* 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
* 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* 3/4 cup canned black beans
* 1/2 cup frozen corn
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
* Daisy Brand Light Sour Cream, optional
* Coat a 12-in. pizza pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto prepared pan. Bake at 450° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
* Spread taco sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, beans, corn, chilies, onions and cheese.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.