Gouda Melt with Baguette Slices
* 1 French bread baguette (4 ounces), sliced
* 1 round (7 ounces) Gouda cheese
* 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
* Place baguette slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until toasted.
* Meanwhile, carefully remove waxed coating from cheese round. Using a 3-in. biscuit cutter, press into the center of cheese, but not all the way through. Scoop out center, leaving a 1/4-in. shell; set shell aside.
* Place the tomato, basil and removed cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Stir until combined; pour into shell. Serve with baguette toasts. Yield: 4 servings.