Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
* 1/2 pound ground beef
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
* 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
* 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 20 dill pickle coin slices
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasoning
* Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
* Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.