Christmas Mice Cookies
* 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers), divided
* 1/3 cup sour cream
* 36 red nonpareils
* 1/4 cup sliced almonds
* 18 pieces black shoestring licorice (2 inches each)
* In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1 cup crumbs and sour cream. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
* For each mouse, roll about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into a ball, tapering one end to resemble a mouse. Roll in remaining chocolate crumbs to coat. Position nonpareils for eyes, almond slices for ears and licorice pieces for tails. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.