Appetizer recipe: Bacon Quesadilla
- Bacon Quesadilla
* 1 tablespoon butter, softened
* 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
* 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
* 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1 tablespoon salsa
* Daisy Brand Sour Cream, guacamole and additional salsa, optional
* Butter one side of one tortilla; place in a small skillet, buttered side down. Top with cheese, bacon and salsa. Butter remaining tortilla; place on top, buttered side up.
* Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.