* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 3/4 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
* 1 medium green pepper, julienned
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
* 1 medium onion, sliced and halved
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
* 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
* 1 medium tomato, chopped
* 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
* 2 tablespoons salsa
* In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili powder; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 10 minutes, turning once.
* Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the peppers and onion in oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove and keep warm. Add beef with marinade to the skillet; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until meat is tender and mixture comes to a boil. Add beans and pepper mixture; heat through.
* Divide the salad greens and tomato among four bowls; top each with 1-1/4 cups beef mixture, 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1-1/2 teaspoons salsa. Yield: 4 servings.