* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1/2 cup dry white wine or additional chicken broth
* 3 cups cooked wild rice
* 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
* In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
* In Dutch oven, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in broth mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in soup and wine. Add rice and chicken; heat through. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).