Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
* 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
* 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
* 2 packages (13 ounces each) miniature peanut butter cups
* 4 cups cold 2% milk
* 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 cup creamy peanut butter
* 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 3 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
* Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
* Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
* Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings (1 cup each).