* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 envelope taco seasoning
* 2-1/2 pounds chicken wingettes and drummettes
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1-3/4 cups crushed corn chips
* In a large shallow bowl, combine flour and taco seasoning. Add wings, a few at a time, and coat. Place butter and corn chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip wings in butter, then coat with chips.
* Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 dozen.