* 1-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
* 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
* 3 bacon strips, chopped
* 1/8 teaspoon adobo seasoning
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
* 3 teaspoons minced garlic
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
* 1/2 cup 2% milk
* 1/3 cup sour cream
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
* Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
* In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
* Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.