* 3 medium potatoes
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
* Daisy Brand Sour Cream and salsa, optional
* Pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until almost tender. Cool slightly; peel and cut into 1/8-in. slices.
* Arrange half of the potatoes in a greased microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with half of the cheeses. Repeat layers. Top with onions and olives.
* Microwave, uncovered, for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.