Salad recipe: Chow Mein Chicken Salad
- Chow Mein Chicken Salad
* 4 cups shredded lettuce
* 1 cup chow mein noodles
* 2/3 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
* 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chow mein noodles, chicken, onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
* In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.