Cheesy Pita Crisps
* 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* Split each pita pocket in half. Cut each into two triangles; place inside side up on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
* In a bowl, combine the margarine, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper; stir in the Parmesan cheese. Spread over triangles. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
* Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.