The renovation work is complete at the McPherson Dillons, 1320 N. Main St.
The store celebrated a grand reopening Wednesday.
“Our store has just celebrated 36 years of service to McPherson and the completion of this remodel has been the perfect way to celebrate,” said Lori Seron, store manager. “While we’ve been in McPherson since 1930, we opened our doors here at this location in 1977. It is exciting to celebrate this milestone with our customers by sharing all the great enhancements at Dillons.”
To mark the grand re-opening, celebrations include giveaways through Friday. The store also will host demonstrations and special sampling through Saturday.
Seron, a Dillons’ manager with 27 years of service, is prepared to lead a team of more than 100 employees with Dawn Evans, serving as assistant manager.
Following two months of construction, enhancements include:
• Fresh décor package, upgraded department markers, and energy-efficient ambient lighting
• Updated floral department featuring FTD services
• Expanded selections of health and beauty products, along with a special section for baby care
• New beverage center with fountain sodas and coffee
• Additional selections of garden-fresh produce, including organic varieties
• Updates to the customer service center with conveniences from Dillons’ Money Shop with money services, Western Union, bill payments, and iWireless pre-paid phones
• New energy-efficient cases for the dairy, meat and seafood departments
“We are excited to invite everyone to experience the changes we have made at Dillons,” Seron said.