* 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 2 cups chicken broth
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
* Corn chips, shredded Monterey Jack cheese and Daisy Brand Sour Cream
* In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the chicken, beans, broth, green chilies, cumin, oregano, salt and cayenne.
* Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until bubbly. Stir in cilantro. Serve over corn chips; top with cheese and sour cream. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).