Barbecued Chicken-Stuffed Potatoes
* 4 large potatoes
* Cooking spray
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
* 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
* 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
* 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
* 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
* 2 green onions, sliced
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
* 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
* 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* Scrub and pierce potatoes. Coat with cooking spray and rub with garlic salt with parsley; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning once.
* Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving 1/2-in. shells. Discard pulp or save for another use.
* In a large bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce. Spoon into potato shells. Top with beans, olives and green onions; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tomatoes and sour cream. Yield: 8 servings.