* 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
* 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add gnocchi; cook and stir 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in beans, tomatoes, spinach and pepper; heat through.
* Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.