* 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
* 1/3 cup butter, melted
* 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
* 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
* CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* WHIPPED CREAM:
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a large bowl, beat chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
* For chocolate sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir in the sugar, salt and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Set aside.
* Remove pie from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar; beat until soft peaks form.
* Drizzle three stripes of chocolate sauce into a pastry bag; carefully add whipped cream. Pipe onto each slice of pie. Serve with remaining chocolate sauce. Yield: 8 servings.