JohnsonvilleŽ Italian Meatballs Recipe
* 1 pkg Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links or Johnsonville® Ground Sausage
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
* Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion. Remove sausage from casings. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well. Shape into 20 meatballs.
* Arrange meatballs on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F). Serve with Classico® Traditional Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce and spaghetti. Yield: Serves 6.