* 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
* 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
* 3/4 cup shredded carrots
* 1/2 cup sliced green onions
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
* Cook linguine according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add the shrimp, broccoli, artichokes, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots and onions.
* In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and hot pepper sauce; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 9 servings.