* 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
* 2 egg whites
* 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup baking cocoa
* 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
* 2 packages (16 ounces each) large marshmallows
* 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
* 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
* 2/3 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
* In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg whites, applesauce and vanilla. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a Dutch oven, combine cocoa and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until cocoa is dissolved. Stir in marshmallows until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in extract. Cool completely.
* Fold in whipped topping. Spread over brownies. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 24 servings.