* 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
* 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce or salsa
* 1 medium green pepper, chopped
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with picante sauce, green pepper, onion and olives.
* Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.