Ranch Mac & Cheese
* 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
* 1 cup 2% milk
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 4-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
* 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
* 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
* 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
* 1/2 cup crushed saltines
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
* Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 8 servings.