* 1 package butter recipe golden cake mix (regular size)
* 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1 egg
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* In large bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well blended. Stir in pecans (the dough will be crumbly).
* Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.