* 1 pound ground beef
XKick-up the flavor
With Johnsonville Italian Sausage.
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 3 cups diced peeled potatoes
* 1/2 cup water
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
* 4 eggs, lightly beaten
* 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), sliced
* In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. add the potatoes, water, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
* Add tomatoes; cook for 5 minutes. Pour eggs over mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Top with cheese. Cover and cook for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Freshly squeezed orange juice is a nice accompaniment to Breakfast Scramble. One medium orange yields 1/4 to 1/3 cup juice. To extract the most juice, roll the orange on the countertop with your palm a few times before squeezing.