Savings in phoenix, AZ 85014 Change Zip
* 3 cups water
* 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
* 2 packages (6 ounces each) corn bread stuffing mix
* 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1-1/3 cups milk
* 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
* 2 green onions, sliced
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/8 teaspoon paprika
* In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, 1/4 cup butter and seasoning packet from stuffing mixes; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; add stuffing crumbs and toss. Let stand for 5 minutes.
* Spoon stuffing around edges of greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place broccoli spears in center of dish. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Stir in the flour, bouillon and salt until smooth. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
* Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Add onions; mix well. Pour over broccoli. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.