Bacon-Topped Meat Loaf
* 1/2 cup chili sauce
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
* 2 bacon strips, halved
* In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with bacon.
* Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Drain; let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.