* 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 cup half-and-half cream
* 1 cup 2% milk
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
* 1 large garlic clove, minced
* 1-3/4 teaspoons ground cumin
* 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
* 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
* 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
* In a large skillet, saute spinach until wilted. Drain and remove. In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add cream and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
* Stir in the chilies, green onions, cilantro, garlic, spices and spinach. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Transfer to a food processor; cover and process until pureed. Stir in sour cream; set aside.
* In a large bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 1 cup for topping. Add onion and cilantro to remaining cheese mixture; toss to combine. Place about 1/4 cup cheese-onion mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
* Pour sauce over top. Sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.